Sunday, July 15, 2012

LED Tutorial - Part 1

#The Best LED Tutorial - Part 1.
Advertisements

Good VDO of LED Tutorial - Part 1

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm happy to gift Video on Math. i would like it to dam my sisters. and also the public. information that is useful. together with your friends. LED Tutorial - Part 1, which I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the view. LED Tutorial - Part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 14.28 Mins.

Here is a tutorial on how I wire up LED's for terrain or vehicles. I also go into the math to figure out what size resistor you will need. This is a very basic and quick way to figure it out. This will be a two part tutorial, this part is just the fundamental LED wiring and the next part will deal with adding fiber optics to the mix to add some additional effects. Hope it helps! Please comment, rate and subscribe!
View Related articles related to Math. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share LED Tutorial - Part 1.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment